Vibrant, Innovative and Experienced Enough As Chief Executive Officer
Opolo Global Innovation Ltd requires your services. Opolo is a rapidly growing innovation enabler and accelerator company with focus on nurturing talents and start-ups to become successful entrepreneurs and businesses.
The CEO, reporting to the Board of Directors, will have responsibility for developing, strategizing and planning new interventions that will drive innovation. Creating and overseeing a comprehensive long-term innovation strategy for the company. Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to enhance innovative thinking around the company.
S/He will uphold the current professional ethics and ensure the evolution of a great place to work and culture that will aid realization of the goal of emerging as a renowned global Innovation Hub. In addition, the CEO will
- Initiate, develop and implement strategic blueprint that will give birth to the emergence of a financially enduring institution
- See the “big picture” in a variety of settings, extract and create value for all the stakeholders.
- Manage and direct the company’s Innovation Hubs to deliver value and set goals.
- Direct, administer, and coordinate the business activities of Opolo Global Innovation professionally and profitably.
- Skilful in goal orientation, target setting and performance management
- Meet with stakeholders at different levels to identify areas of innovation and growth.
- Identify innovation trends and business opportunities within the market(s)
- Lead a team to enhance the innovative potential of the business
- Demonstrate excellent communication and networking skills for managing relationships with investors
- Advise management on yearly, medium-term, long-term and future innovation goals
- Bachelor’s degree in any of these disciplines -Engineering, Business Administration, Social or Management Science.
- MBA or Master’ in business related field.
- At least one relevant professional certification.
- Minimum of 15 quality years of experience with 5years at management/leadership level.
- Demonstrable records of achievements in any two or more of these fields viz innovative arena, Business, Finance, Consulting, Technology, Multi-national etc
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing same.
- Digital orientation and computer savvy
Competencies Required: People and Operations Management; Digital Orientation; Strategic Planning; Business Intelligence; Project Management
Remuneration: Competitive with commensurate benefits.
To apply: kindly send your resume on or before the 22nd of August 2023 to: email@example.com