SkRIBE is aimed at improving youths’ earning potential by skilling them with in-demand skills, as well as promoting digital inclusion, with a special focus on females and persons in underserved communities.
SkRIBE runs as a 300-hour cohort-based intensive incubation capacity building program aimed at incubating up to fifty thousand “50,000” digital natives and enthusiasts in no and low code digital skills across the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
Available courses are:
- Digital Media Management,
- Data Science & Analytics,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Network & Information Security (Cybersecurity),
- Product Design & Management,
- Robotics, and STEMI education.
First Cohort Course:
- Product Design,
- Product Management
General Entry Requirement (Cohort 1):
- Participants must be resident in Osun State.
- Participants must be graduates from any tertiary institution, and of any academic background.
- Participants must have basic digital skill competency (at least, should be able to use Microsoft Office Suite).
- Participants must be ready to commit 4 hours and 5 days a week for the duration of the program.
- Participants must be willing to undergo assessments during and after the program
Click here to apply for cohort 1.